Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Southern Cross History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

re: Syldor - passing of a friend.

I am so sorry to let you all know Syldor passed away on Sunday the 25th of Nov. he was just 19 years old.

I have heard it was a problem with his heart. I will contact his family and send condolances from his friends on Vilya. Our thoughts go out to your family Syl, you were all really close and all got on so well. Love to John, Judy, Kelly and Anne.

Syldor was in RoE and left us for Valhalla then moved Syldor to E and changed the name to Sylidor.

He was a fun loving kid who loved life and excelled in a numbers of things. He played underage ( under 16 ) Cricket for NSW, he was an athlete and excelled at running. He could do anything he wanted and as he got older he decided on dance. Earlier this year he spent some time in America at a ballet school and loved it. And recently got into a dance school in NSW.

I remember having fun times with him out in the moors back in the days when I used to freep and he discovered what happened when you feared a creep npc had us all in stitches.

You will be missed Syldor, your infectious smile, your kind words and just the general sunshine that surrounded you.

Hugs Syl from all of us at SC.
Aaroondee
Guardsman

I'm so sorry to hear this Andi:( My condolences to everyone that knew him on a personal level, and to his family. I remember him from the moors as well! Always a fun person to be around! <3
Brumnly
Master Guardsman

I have only been with 2 ppl in the moors who made me laugh so hard i could barely play the game, 1 was Aa, the other was Quintos, he was a blast to run with and will be missed.

ThornShadowMinstrel
Freeperson

re: Syldors Memorial Photos

Thank you Brumnly for attending Syldors memorial with a few other kinnies to represent SC there and for posting the photos from that gathering viewable at:

http://southerncrossvilya.guildlaunch.com/gallery/gallery_detail.php?gallery=162910&gid=172824

hugs.. Thornie Happy
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

I have remained in contact with John and i know he would thank you for your consideration in screen shoooting these and posting them for those of us who couldn't attend.

Many thanks to you Brum AA and Juliea for attending on behalf of SC. Hugs Andi
Malandan
Valandan
Master Guardsman

I tryed to get a toon up to ten so I could make a creep. I didnt know a toon on the server was required so I was unprepared for that. I sure wanted to attend.

I started another gallery with some screens Syldor was in, I like these better than the memorial screens although I was proud to see how many people attended.

Some screenshots I had I have not been able to find, I had some of Syldor and his dad Sylrond both. Hopefully I will run across them again soon....

Syl was around 13 or 14 when he started playing with us. Always pleasant, never a harsh word out of either of them, Syldor or Sylrond....Very sad news.

Mal
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Southern Cross History All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: