Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Southern Cross History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

re: Just a reminder - Andi

Hey all just a reminder there will be no scheduled raids this weekend. We are doing this so the officers get a chance to tidy up their toons. Also the officers will be having a meeeting 14/15 so anything you want said please let an officer know or put it here Happy.

Only a few days until RoR so make sure you have read everything ( if you want ) so you are ready to start. We will run a page letting people know, where the book starts and how to complete some quest if we know Happy.

I have heard there is a lot of soloing in RoR so lets make sure we help each other where we can. I have also heard XP to level is not as high as it has been previously so leveling won't be as fast as it has been in the past. I would guess we have a lot of weeks before the instance cluster so enjoy and have fun and don't forget to ask for help if you need it. If you do something you think others will need to do please share i would like to see SC doing well.

There will be help needed as far as cooking and scholaring so please save any mats and send the to the bank toons or Andi or Dhal. We have worked hard at getting these toons up so they can pay you for mats if you need so please let us know what you need.

I will get the RoR forum site back up incase you all want another look. Make sure you all enjoy it.

Hugs everyone Andi.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Southern Cross History All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: