Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Southern Cross History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delothus
Footman

re: Few questions

So I have been going through the forums some and just read the RoR 'headsup'. I should add, I just recently returned to lotro this past June after a very long break so have several general questions.

Basically have one main currently, a 75 champ named Delothus, though recently been working a baby warden that I plan to be a main alt. Have the champ to 14 traits, epics all caught up, gear is solid( full relentless set including shoulders/helm- jewelry empowered Anduin or equiv) and recently been adding the Ox clan armor ( 2 pieces so far).

1. Sounds like I would be better off saving my seals, medallions etc...instead of trying to add more armor pieces?

2. I have guilded/westfold Tailor and Scholar but I have never worked the cooking much past Apprentice on the scholar. I see that this guild has some pretty active chefs (FYI oh btw I am recently joined and am still probationary) would it be appropriate and welcome for me to pass on the lower tiered stuff I grow? And if so, are there some things I should be looking to grow that are more useful?

3. Lastly, I am loving my baby Warden and have found some old warden sites that I am not sure are up to the state of art. Would a website still a cpl years old still be generally correct in advice? Or have there been major changes that would invalidate a old website? I tried the links on the Warden class forum and got dead ends.

Been a pleasure getting to know some of you btw!!

Player of Delothus
Rich

PS I ahve been saving and making guild rep items the past month or so in prep for RoR
Canin1
Freeperson

As to the validity of the older Warden info sites, Id have to say they aren't worth your time. The class was so completely changed with RoI that unless the site has been updated in the last 6 months or so it is useless.

One of my favorite sites for information or direction is Casual Stroll to Mordor. They tend to act as a clearing house for guides, roundtables, etc for all things LoTro.

Wardens are an amazing class to play. In no way easy to master but very forgiving while you are learning.

Good Hunting

Canin
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

Hey Del traits at 14 is excellent and with RoR they will go to 16 so you can start getting there or wait until RoR comes ouit because i am sure there will be plenty to do.

Personally I am not spending my meds and seals. We wont be buying armour with them first up ( according to the beta ) and the Basic Armour set ( like the Galtrev set ) will come through questing not payment in seals and meds. But all your extra stuff like scrolls etc will still need to be paid for with Seals and Meds. So really up to you there.

It is always good to have the extra help with the scholar and cooking but not necessary. If you need anything to help level them give me a shout I can spare some mats. Initailly we will need a lot of help when RoR comes out but i will wait and check to see what we need. But leveling them up wont hurt.

And Canin has helped with your last question. Thanks for asking Happy Andi
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Southern Cross History All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: