View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brumnly
Master Guardsman

re: Raids in Southern Cross

Hi all,
Seems we have some confusion on how the raids here in SC work so i'll try to explain it a bit better.
To begin with you need to be a member or a ally of SC Kinship and a member of our website. ( There is a walkthru on how to join the website on the main page )

We suggest that you have at least 1 lvl 75 toon in the SC Kin.
Once your toon has been marked as raid elgible you can then sign up for raids via the website calendar.
Raid invites go by sign ups and class's needed. IF YOU DON'T SIGN UP , DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT OTHERS GETTING IN AND YOUR NOT !!!!

We were struggling for a bit to get raids full, so i started recruiting some ppl that were experienced in raids and have there toons geared, some brought all, some brought 1 75, and others brought a low alt. These ppl are a great addition to SC. Now raids are filling a bit better , however i've heard theres been some complaining about these newer members getting in the raids with their out of kin 75's., These members are signing up, so i don't understand why ppl are complaining, I try my best to be fair to all in most cases, and i fill my raids by sign ups, class's needed and then advertize in kin chat. I do try to take those that have 75's in kin over those who don't but only if they sign up, no sign up, no invite unless i ask in kin chat.

Many times i've asked in kin chat for fillers,, got no response, fill it with friends list then someone in kin says they can go, but they are to late, then i hear they complain to Andi, well i'm sorry but if u did not answer then its not my fault.
I always send out a mail stating the raids have been posted at site, and sometimes state in kin message of the day.

If you want to raid heres the deal;
1.Sign up ASAP, check website ofter for raids and news.
2.If you are geared and 1 of the first 12 ( for 12 mans ) to sign up, i will do my best to get u in.
3.Be ready to go 15 min. prior to raid start time, start times are the time we want to be going into the instance, i start invites 15 min. prior, if your not on and ready, i will fill your spot period.
4.Listen to and don't argue with the raid leader on how to do the fight.
5. Do not tell other ppl in raid how they should be playing there toon, very rude.
6. If you got complaints during the raid, please wait till after the raid then bring it to the raid leaders attention please.

Hope this clears some things up, if you have a ? or comment please feel free to post a reply, tyvm

:)

StormHannah
Freeperson

re: We love you Brum!

wink

Jump to: