View previous topic :: View next topic  

What time would you like to see the Sunday Saruman run start ?
6 pm EST.
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
7 pm EST.
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
8 pm EST.
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

Brumnly
Master Guardsman

re: New Tower of Orthanc Schedule as of 5/27/12

Ok we have decided to change the tower schedule, it will be as follows;
Thursdays - Fire and Frost T1 - Leader Brumnly - 8pm EST
Fridays - Acid Wing T2 - Leader - Cabre - 8pm EST
Saturdays - Lighting Wing T2 - Leader - Tolbald - 8pm EST; Then if completed with time left either Brum or Tolbald will lead Shadow , either T1 or T2 depending on time.
Sunday - Saruman - Leader Cabre - 7pm EST ( Subject to change ) T1 or T2

Now the reason for the changes;
We ( officers/raid leaders ) have been getting alot of suggestions to start T2's, but i also wanted to keep a T1 going for those that still need to get the ox camp gear or have not done em yet. T2's you really need to be geared and build in your stats , so with this schedule i think we can accomadate all raiders, i hope.

Please be patiant with our raid leaders, we are just starting this T2 stuff and we are gunna wipe alot till we get it down. Please reframe from idle chatter during the start when leaders are explaining pulls and during the fight.If you have suggestions please keep them till the raid leaders ask and PLEASE reframe fom sending them tells during the runs, save that stuff till after the raid unless its very important, it is very frustrating to get tells during a fight or when explaining the fight.

Try to sign up with you mains or toons you know the best, we have to be careful about locking toons out that are needed.So look at the weeks schedule before you sign up and make sure you sign the toon you want to take.

Thursday nites run is only 1 wing, we have to keep the others open for T2, however i may ask if ppl want to switch to alts. to do another wing so as to not lock out your mains. Also i may throw out the option of going and doing and older 12 man, i have had requests to go play in OD a bit.So we may run Fire and Frost then go do OD T2 Wings depending on time and who wants to go.

Sundays run i have moved up 1 hour, however i have added a poll for suggested start times for saruman, please vote.

All T2 and Saruman runs you should have some or all of the Ox Clan set, this set was designed for the Tower fights.

Ok 1 more thing and this has been mentioned in mails but i think ppl just didn't read it or understand, so here it goes,
Saruman runs- We have been auto signing up a certian group of members and then fill'in the spots that are open.
The reason for this is, if we take say 5 or 6 different ppl in every week then we are constantly re-training ppl to how it works and we end up never getting it down, T2 Challenge is to defeat it in under 30 min. and we feel the only way to do this is by using the same group each week. Then once we got it down we can start rolling others in and getting them their gear.Does this mean you will never get in if your not in that group , no ( not unless we don't get it down or a new area and levels opens ). So be patient, if you have not been in the regular group that usually goes, please post under this post or send me a in game email with your toons name and class and i will add you to the list of rotatiions.

Always remember, the raid leaders fill by sign up dates and by class's needed so when signing up if you got more than 1 class that can go , add a note saying what other class's you have available.

TY
Brum

Last edited by Brumnly on 2012/05/27 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ardraug
Footman

Sounds good to me...

got the hunter on 2k agi (and increasing) and the loremaster (Malindraug) set for cc/debuff with extra vitality/resistance for survivability (got a will set in the vault though not that useful when not dps'ing, though correct me if i'm wrong)
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

Love to still run Saruman but the time schedule puts me out except on school holidays.

This time is 8.30am on a Monday and i am not home from the school run and i cant possibly drop the kids at school early. I understand we have to run for the majority and i know how hard it is to fit everyone in.

Thanks Cabre and Brum I enjoyed running with you and wish you the best. I will sign up in the holidays if there is room. Happy
Etheric
Footman

I'm in the same page as Andi, the new Saruman time means Monday morning to me so unless I have the day off, I wont be able to join but that's ok, I agree you have to schedule when most of the people can come.

Either way, if saturday nights (us time) are now gonna be t2 wings, that's fine with me, I'll join when I can.
Brumnly
Master Guardsman

This new schedule may not work out, but i think we should give it a few weeks and see.
Specially if T2 Wings can provide us with 1st agers. But if anyone has suggestions of a possible different way to do this please speak up.

ty

Tolbald
Footman

Well, if we have someone sitting with locks 1-4 by Saturday.. depending on how fast or slow Lightning goes.. It could be possible to do Saruman after Lightning.
Aldarionn
Idril_Aldarion
Esquire

Hello Kinnies,

As a regular in the Saruman fight I am really sad and disappointed it has been moved to a Sunday. It will be very difficult for me to attend because it will begin late evening for me and I have work in the morning. I appreciate I do stay up late, but not that late on a work night. If it has to be moved to a Sunday (and I hope and pray this is only temporary...please...please...pretty please...), then I would have to vote 6pm, which I believe is either 11pm or midnight for me

I think I've attended every single attempt SC has made at Saruman and it's a fight I really enjoy. I understand change is a part of life, but I think we had some momentum building on a Saturday night and wonder why it's changed? I for one would dearly like to see it returned to a Saturday because Sunday is usually a guaranteed day off work for me.

I know the kin doesn't revolve around me and my goofy English time zone, but this thread asked for opinions and peoples availablity....so please don't anyone see this as me whining :D

<3 Aldie x
StormHannah
Freeperson

re: re: New Tower of Orthanc Schedule as of 5/27/12

Ummmmmm....I don't know if I can raid without my girlz Andi and Aldy...just sayin..

Esquire

Awwwww thanks Stormie, that is a lovely thing to say <3 *hugs*

btw is that you in the picture? no wonder all the guys in SC love you Happy

I can play Sunday (I think) because we have a National day off on Monday, but it all depends what we are doing and if I still have to be up early.

love,
Aldie x
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Raid Info All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: