View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geldarion
Geldarion
Guardsman

re: Killing Draigoch

With many of us having reached 75 or quickly approaching it, we should consider doing the Draigoch raid fairly soon. I was thinking about what the best strategy to approach this raid would be.

The raid has T1 and T2 like OD, but the T1 is 24-man, and the T2 is 12-man. Challenge mode is only available in T2. He has already been downed on T2 challenge, so I don't really see a reason to do T1 at all, but I was wondering what the powers that be were thinking.

What does everyone think?

Geldarion

Guardsman

Completed the quest leading up to the raid today, and the discovery of the location of Draigoch revealed a deed. This deed requires you to complete the raid on T1, T2, and Challenge Mode, which I assume the latter two can be done at the same time.

Completing the deed grants a Worn Symbol of Celembrimbor.

El and Sniff are already looking at it Geld and have been in trying to work the strats. yay i have heard its pretty good.
Juilea

I liked running the new raid with 24 players this past weekend. It gave more members an opportunity to experience the new raid. Additionally, from the research I have done on the internet, kinships that have completed T2 say the addition in loot are symbols, scales and teal jewelry. T1 has 1 to 2 Scorched Helm Tokens, 1 to 2 Scorched Shoulder Guard Tokens, and 6 Superior Fourth Marks.

Secondly, I don't see a problem with minstrels in the run. If you have learned how to apply the codas and use the anthems, you will not have a problem healing or power. I ran the Anthem of War in the dps group I was in and it added to the dmg done. I have a book I have leveled up to add more to that anthem adding 20% melee dmg, 10% ranged dmg and 10% tactical dmg. Game developers have not left any class out of the new raid. Minstrels just have to learn how to play their characters well again from experience.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Raid Info All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: