View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

re: Mini's Meeting - When shall we have one ?

Ok all you Mini's when shall we get together to discuss the exciting new Mini changes. I cant wait for them and the chance to learn something new. Shall we get together the first weekend after Isen or the second weekend. Let me know guys so we can chat about how to relearn our mini's.

Hugs Andi Happy
Brumnly
Master Guardsman

2nd week, but even though most changes sound good, i'm hearing that in the beta they wouldn't take minny's cause of the major power usage we are gunna get, they was taking RK's for healing

But i guess we'll see soon enough, however i will probably not be playing Alicee till Brum the Beast is 75 Happy

Andismak
Leader
High Warden

Looks like icpr will be important again mine is around 1200 more with buffs. Maybe thats something we mini's will need to look at.
Christîna

sure i will go to the meeting andi been busy .. is that od you talked about last sat on really like to use my ladder spot and get a first age

from the isen release patch notes sounds like we minies are getting screwed but we will see when we get in game , however notes said that the rk's heals are nerfed and some of the notes were a little offensive as well

Well guys i will send out and in game mail today and get responses for Minis catching up and seeing how they are doing. I am enjoying my mini and i think they have made us a more soloable class still working out the buffs and heals though
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

I think we should plan to get together Us Sunday Night Aussie Monday morn. 16/17 of October.

What do you guys think. I think we should discuss Traits, Virtues and Ballads out fav combinations. Maybe ICPR and raw power also.

Let me know what you think.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Minstrel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: