Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Monster Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geldarion
Geldarion
Guardsman

re: Warg Day

I would like to propose a warg day, led by Fnakky and Sniffle! I know Bvaans, myself, and a few others have been enjoying playing the warg, and I think the recent success of Stan's raid in the Moors means we have a lot of interest on that side, but people just need to be encouraged to get out there!

I would love getting some tips on warginess! (which, as we all know, = awesomeness!)

Signed,
Geldarion/Sintor

Great idea Geld my Warg isnt even ranked so i need a lot of ideas. I am thinking of a freep day first then i will organise a warg day. Maybe when Sniff is on holidays. Happy
Geldarion
Geldarion
Guardsman

re: Freep run first

A freep run first will be great! I need to get some of my toons besides my hunter in the moors, but I just love my hunter so much . I will have to see what I want to do. I'm glad this kin is picking up the PvMP again! :D

Guardsman

re: Reason

Another plus of the warg day, besides learning our wargs better in the pack with the Alpha males Sniffle and Fnakky, is the QQ thread that will surely follow on the Vilya PvMP board about the terrible warg pack with 200 wargs that kept pouncing the three freeps that were NPC-hugging!

geld that's so funny and yes it would be huge fun.
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

Geld someone must have heard you. Last night i went on creepside for about an hour in between running kids all over town and there was a BA raid going it was funny and fun. It lasted about 40 mins and we got a lot of kills, died a lot too, but it was good fun. It wasn't planned just spontaneous and fun. So again i think your suggestion will also be huge fun. Happy
Mad Sniffle
Esquire

Man, I wish I would be rank 11 for doing this...

Then I could be leading the warg pack with a pure white warg that can be seen half way across the map! People would run in terror!

But yeah, it will be better during the holidays for me or a weekend as I may be going on a snowboarding trip.

Alpha warg...I like it =P
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

Give me a day and a time Sniff and i will send out a mail to the kin including unranked wargs right. Like me
Brumnly
Master Guardsman

I am in, warg, ba, whatever, i got 1 of each class , all unranked but my ba.

Happy

darkgard
Freeperson

My warg is rk 7 so I am def in when this is in effect
Aldarionn
Idril_Aldarion
Esquire

Hiya,

I now have a lil Warg Pup named "Warganisedchaos".

Thanks to the kindness of Stan and his Tribe 'Inverted Cross' letting me tag along when I'm absolutely useless, and contribute very little apart from multiple deaths, my puppy is rank 6.

Special thanks to Fnak, Chas n Gultz too....as 'patience' is a 'virtue' they'll all be level 5000 putting up with me.

But as ever I strive to improve, learn my class and I always do as I'm told by those who know better.

Tried freepside (dragged there a couple of times).....the creeps are far more fun, I have to mute my mic most of the time in vent to block out my laughing.

Thank you everyone,
hugs n kisses Aldie xxxx

Can a warg who isn't in the inverted cross tribe participate? if so, Lappuppy would love to join in.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Monster Players All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: