View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anordis
Esquire

re: The class to rule them all!!!!

OH NO!!!!!!
Every other class has a post except us LMs!!!!!
Well, you are very wise to pick an LM, cause we're always needed for raids for our stun, stun immunity, corruption removal and of course, to be a battery.

Well, to start us off, tell us what you think of the new skills that were brought out in the recent up-date???

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!!
Geldarion
Geldarion
Guardsman

re: Finally an answer

Poor Anordis, no answers yet. I will reply to make you feel better Happy

I really love the new skills, I use staff sweep a lot, and the revamp to traits made it much easier to understand what they were doing. I didn't notice a huge change in the way I played, though, did you?

Geldarion

re: The class to rule them all!!!!

I am loving my LM also should spend more time on her really but my other toons stop that.

I have my new book and weapon but really i am not sure what LI's i should be be putting on them and do LM'S carry another set of book and weapon for debuffing?

Love to hear what you LM's think.
Geibane

re: Hey I like my LM too!!!

Really is a tricky class too. What is your favorite pet to play with? I am playin around with my polar bear right now. I do not know which to use in what situation though. I think the bear is fine for tanking a little bit if you can weaken the mobs for it and do long range fire balls. I also have the red raven, black raven and a brown bear. Got a lynx recipie ready but I am not the right lev to use it. Only lv 17 due to the fact that I only use it for crafting and when my nephew comes on with his lv 15 so I dont overpower him with my bag of tricks.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Loremaster All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: