View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drakeian

re: Runekeeper the best of all worlds!

So, I was looking at all the class threads and saw this one for RKs...and to my dismay there was nothing posted!! What are you kidding me!!

Well, let me just put it out there...I believe if you have picked the RK class you have demonstrated several things:
1.) You are extremely smart
2.) You enjoy a good fight that takes tactical know how (anyone can just stand there and take a beating...like a guard , but really who can fight while running backwards)
3.) You can be cunning, not to mention you have stealth in your bag of tricks(no burgs don't own this either )
4.) Finally of a long list of things I could write here...Who does everbody scream for when the mini goes down? Who do they scream for if they need protection from fire/lightning and some good corruption removal? That's right the RK!

Now, that I have put you in the right frame of mind...and let there be no mistake... RKs rule; no matter what Dack may say about owning some @*%...

LOL, if ever I can answer any questions...I am there to help!
Dack-Rover

re: Re: Runekeeper the best of all worlds!

Drakeian wrote:
anyone can just stand there and take a beating...like a guard , but really who can fight while running backwards...

no matter what Dack may say about owning some @*%...

Oh noes!!!! Drake is being focus fire targeted in the 'Moors and my Shield Wall is on the fritz again...stupid stupid guards wink

CHAMP KILLER AND DEBUNKER BY TRADE
Mad Sniffle
Esquire

Dwarf RKs dont get stealth...

Sad Sniffle...However Dwarves rule, Elves Drool

"Look at me! I'm a stuck up elf, strutting around like a model on the catwalk, notice how whenever I exit the water and shake my hair everything goes into slow motion"

:P
Drakeian

Hee hee, yea that is all true...I will avoid the moors... Happy

Oh, and as far as slowing things down...I will cause a winter wonderland and start a snow storm right on top of you...plus distracting you all at the same time! wink wink....well, that is if I have enough time for all that...
eccole
OldDolman
Esquire

Please keep the posts in this forum on topic, as these are for Class Discussions. Silly Banter belongs in the lounge . Thanks

WTH...is there going to be a post in EVERY thread and EVERY subject telling us to 'stay on topic' and keep the banter down ????
Mythinos

RK's are the best. Hands down.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Rune-Keeper All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: