Leader
High Warden

re: Raid News

Thank you Smiff YOU are the best :) lol hugs Andi

Smiffi
Esquire

re: Raid News

Hey kinnies,

We’ve had another great weekend of raiding, so thanks to all those who came along. I wasn’t able to make the T1 but had some reports of what an excellent group it was. The T2 group had a few new faces come along and it was fun to get to know some new people. Thanks to all in both groups who helped out by switching classes to help the group out. It really is appreciated.

Raids are posted for next weekend, so please sign up. Our kin website is:

http://southerncrossvilya.guildlaunch.com

If you need help making an account or signing up, please let an officer know. And we can talk you through the process.

If you are new to raiding or the kin, please sign up for the T1. It’s a fun way to get to know your kinnies and maybe score some loot. It’s also a great way to learn the run if you’re looking to try the T2.

If you want to try T2, please make sure you have plenty of T1 experience and some decent gear. If you’re not sure what your stats should look like, let me know and I can let you know who’s an expert in your class. We do need to be quite specific about group makeup for the T2, so not everyone will necessarily get a spot, but we can be much more relaxed on the T1 run.

Sign up early, and if you’re not sure if you can make it, you can always put yourself as tentative.

As always, let me know if you have any questions and happy raiding.

Death and glory!

Smiff

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Raid Info All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: