View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
PopUpBoy
Officer
Esquire

re: recruit messages

Is Barliman Butterbur really Sauron? Are Saruman and Gandalf actually twins separated at birth? How many copies of the One Ring are there really? Why are Eagles so useless? Should Sam be arrested for stalking Frodo? Who would win in a fight - Galadriel or Elrond? We can't answer any of these questions but join Southern Cross - 1 anyway.

PopUpBoy
Officer
Esquire

Join Southern Cross - 1. If you find this recruiting message inspirational please let Andaral know as we are having a competition and I could win some gold.

PopUpBoy
Officer
Esquire

Join Southern Cross.  Hurry up we are leaving soon........oops too late.

Andismak
Officer
High Warden

Mag i love these much much better than anything i have written do more lol :) Andi

Andismak
Officer
High Warden

SC is open to new members. Drunks, PVPers, Scrubs, noobs, and hawt chix always welcome. Rebuilding a little from loss of game interest by many, this is a good mix of helpfull and great people, and will be around for a long time to come. If interested msg me or send mail to Aaroondee.'

This is from Aa lol

STANACH
Leader
Esquire

the end is nigh Famine. Death. War. Pestilence and doomsday is coming..armageddon is just around the corner..join Southern Cross and enjoy our warm embrace as we leave this world far behind and move to our new home far far far away.PST for invite

Lindmas

Please Join Southern Cross-1 for a family fun kin and join for Inverted Cross-1 Tribe with Smegg loves to kill hobbit`s because they are so small and squashey. If you want to join PST 

Wow that new Osgiliath Keg is pretty serious. I drank from it in my house in Vilya and just woke up without any pants on top of the White Tower of Ecthelion in Arkenstone.  If you had your server pulled from under your feet and looking for somewhere to call home, come join us in Southern Cross-1. PST.

Andismak
Officer
High Warden

Ha ha ha ha ha Mag love it :)

indarael
Freeperson

Andismak wrote:

Ok gonna give this a go but all of you remember i am the leader and you have to laugh. :)

Southern Cross is recruiting we are looking for people with the wisdom of a 50 year old and the reaction time of a 20 year old. This is to replace people with the reaction time of a 50 year old and the wisdom of a 20 year old. PST for invite.

are you teh second one andi? :o

High Warden

sssshhh cheeky

STANACH
Leader
Esquire

Did you fail finger painting at school? Struggled to master the bunny rabbit while tying your laces? Think that Adam Sandler's movie's are the bestest ever made.....well Southern Cross-1 is the place to be. Plenty of other just like you. Come join the peoples up the back of the special bus. The windows need licking.. PST for more info..

Andismak
Officer
High Warden

How many Dwarves does it take to screw in a light bulb? If you answered100, 1 to hold it but 99 more to drink enough to make the room spin then you belong with Southern Cross-1. J

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: