View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aranore
Freeperson

re: Best Virtues / Traits

Hey,

I just recently got my RK to 85 (as in yesterday). Have looked in the lotro forums for answers but there are so many different opinions and a lot of the info is a few years old.

I was wondering what the best virtues / traits are for RK's.

Whether it is lightning, fire, healing, anything will help me become the best I can with this class.

I powerleveled so I have 0 experience in raids / fellowships, so building / traiting correctly will help immensely.
PopUpBoy
Officer
Esquire

Grats on 85 mate. I have an RK too, but I certainly don't feel capable of suggesting best traits/virtues to you. Other than I guess the obvious virtues for will, fate and morale/vitality. If you want to raid with ur RK, I would recommend healing as being ur best choice, so I would focus on whatever helps u there. But as I said I'm no expert on RK's. Tol and Sad (and others) have RK healers, so I'm sure they can help more than me in this regards, especially if healing is something that interests you. Good luck.
Aranore
Freeperson

Thanks, and yeah, I leveled the RK for healing purposes (raids, etc.), as I have my hunter for DPS.

Maybe I'll give them a shout out in game at some point and pick their brain if they aren't busy.

I've never healed before, so it'll be a steep learning curve, but I can do it. Just need to figure out how!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Rune-Keeper All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: