Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Southern Cross History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

re: A few from Nocturnal joining SC

Just want to let you all know we have a few new members. Nocturnal have transferred a few of their toons over to SC to help us Aussies boost our numbers .

Please make them all feel welcome as they are lovely people and very helpful.

Welcome Nocturnal.

hugs Andi Happy
Smiffi
Esquire

Thanks for the welcome Andi, and to all the SCers who have made us feel so welcome in kin. I'm Smiff, and I'll do a proper introduction thingy, but wanted to say thanks for having us. We're a pretty laid back bunch, so if I haven't met you yet, feel free to introduce yourself and say hi tongue out

Nocturnal still exists. We've parked our lvl 45 alts in charge and we still have quite a few casuals who drop in from time to time, so there may be a few new faces in SC as more Nocturnals bring toons over. Again, thanks for the fabulous welcome, and here's to exciting things happening in the Aussie timezone!
Brumnly
Master Guardsman

Welcome to SC Happy

Socksie

Welcome home. If there is anything you need to make the transition easier, please speak up, there are many people here who will be happy to step up and help. If I'm on the banks and you need something, just poke me (gently though, I bruise easy) and I'll do my best.

*hugs*
Phawnie
aka Becky
Arkamai
Freeperson

re: Thanks for the Warm Welocme

As Another Nocturnal joiner, thanks all for the warm welcome to Southern Cross, I am Ark, and an altaholic, I have 3 main toons atm at 85 and many on the way up, my main atm is an 85 guard <Arkharn>, and secondarily a mini <Arkamai>, both of which are in SC. All my toons are guild crafters, and I am a mats hoarder for all crafts. if I can help out with any crafting or general bashing /healing of ppls or mobs, let me know, am always up for just about everything Happy
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

Great to have you Ark. Happy
Aldarionn
Idril_Aldarion
Esquire

Heya Nocturnal Peeps,

It's lovely to have you merge with us. I'm Aldie and I look forward to meeting all of you in due time. If there is anything I can help with please just ask (even though I'm a Brit ).

Kindest Regards,
Aldarionn xxxx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: