Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Southern Cross History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brumnly
Master Guardsman

re: The 2 full progression groups and Alternates

The 2 full progression groups;

Brums Team : Iso, Gav, Mal, Brum, Belgras, Stan, Canin, Blob, Andi, Roose, Gail, and Aa.

Div/Mags Team : Dodi, Twin, Feisty, Div, Del, Sad, Mag, Smithy, Beru, Leabella, Helix, Zarn.

The officers have worked hard at this and have tried to pick people who can afford the time, have class flexability, are team players and balance out as far as classes are concerned. This was difficult for us because we are a family and we would like to include everyone but to succeed and move forward in raiding we need to have consistent stable groups.

Brums Team/ /Div/Mags Team will run between 8-10pm US EST.Saturdays

The second group, Stormy, Juliea, Skor, NoNookie, Aluncard, Gailwyn, Ost,and Scret, will also run a Tier 1 with some of those from Brums, /Div/Mags Teams. This is so we have a team of experienced people to rotate into Brums Team//Div/Mags Team when the time comes and then kinnies who want to see the run will rotate into that third group. These teams will run at a seperate time and the rotations will begin once we have tier 1 on farm.
There will be a 3rd group working on just T2C, This group is yet to be announced.

We will be posting regular scheduled runs on the website for sunday and thursday nites.

Please please be patient with us we dont know what to expect and will be trying our best to include everyone as soon as we can.

Some ppl have requested to be moved to other groups, at this time we can not do that due to it will unbalance the teams, if you are in a group you do not want to be in, let the leaders know and they will replace you period.

TY
The Officers

Added 3/11/13
Brums team will be reviewed to as who will replace those who left kin
:*(
Edited 3/24/13

Brumnly
Master Guardsman

Ok , it looks like Div/Mag's group has folded due to lack of participation.
With that said, i will be revamping the Alternate list for Brum's/Cab's group.
I'll try to work on that soon.

Happy

Andismak
Leader
High Warden

Thank you Brum let me know if I can help in anyway. hugs andi Happy
Brumnly
Master Guardsman

Ok, I have revamped the Saturday nite T2 Raid Progression group, I have moved alot of Div's/Mag's group to Alternates and moved some Alts into the group. I will post the runs Saturday nites at 8 pm est. Please sign up if you will be on and can go, even if your a Alternate. We will do our best to get you in. Also remember, if you have not signed the raid rules page, please do so or don't bother signing up, ty.

Brum/Cab's Group;
Brum, Cab, Mal, Bel, Aldi, Andi, Ost, Phawnie, Aa, Iso, Storm, Smitthy, Div,.

Alternates if a member from above can not go or is no show;
Dodi, Twin, Feisty, Del, Mag, Sad, Roose, Gail, Leabella, Zarn, Beru,Stan, Skor, Canin, Tuni, Fauxy, Killa, Aerewen, and Fariana.

Happy

Brumnly
Master Guardsman

I have decided to take a break from leading and posting raids.
I will join them if i'm on and needed but for now please do not auto sign me up for any raids and remove me from the friday nites raid group.

TY

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Southern Cross History All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: