Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Raid Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabre
Esquire

re: Riders of Rohan

We are just weeks away from Riders of Rohan going live. As we approach this new content one of the primary goals of the kin will be to get organized before going into Rohan. The main goal is to have everyone on the same page as we progress through to level cap 85. As in the past the instance cluster or raids generally will follow 30 to 45 days after the initial release. We want to be prepared going into the new instance clusters. Once released we want to hit the ground running and dive into the new raids as soon as they are released.

So here is what we want to do to be prepared for Rohan. Those interested in raiding we would like you to list up to 4 characters with number 1 being your main character and 2 through 4 being alts.

Example:
1. Character Name Hunter "Main"
2. Character Name Lore Master "Alt"
3. Character Name Burglar "Alt"
4. Character Name Champion "Alt"

There are those exceptions that can juggle more characters but for most of us 4 characters at raid ready is a full time task. Once Rohan goes live we want everyone to have your "Main" character raid ready before moving on to your alts. Your main will be the character you will raid with initially then your alts will be worked in as the content moves forward.

This will give us a good idea of what we have and what we need going into Rohan. For example once the list is accrued we might find that we are short on Champions and we might ask someone that has a champion alt to make that their main. This will help the group balance out more so we are not struggling to fill slots when the new instance cluster goes live.

We are also going to address a better balance for participating in both tier 1 and tier 2 content. Our primary goal is to run more tier 2 content than tier 1 as we understand the instance clusters better. That will mean getting into the raids as soon as they come out developing successful strategies so everyone can experience the fun.

An issue that has been brought up and frustrates the group as a whole are the following:

1. People who consistently show up late
2. People not paying attention
3. Interrupting or talking over the raid leader
4. Boasting about your characters ability/stats
5. Not being a team player.

The individual that is only out for themselves will no longer be tolerated. These problems will not linger over into Rohan. We want everyone to enjoy themselves and the kin raids to be successful which will take a commitment from everyone involved to work as a team towards one goal. If we produce a successful product that has a fun environment for all involved the kin as a whole excels and the enjoyment for everyone is magnified.
Please list your characters as stated above and forward them to Brum or Cabre as soon as possible.

Grymbolt
Freeperson

re: Raid Info

Grymbolt--hunter--main

Freeperson

Smitharan -Hunter
Smitherman -Guard
Smitthy - LM
Smithey -Captain
Drizzle
GlobalRemedy
Sergeant of the Guard

Bipolar rk main
Drizzle mini main
Rellik burg alt 1
Evenflow cappy alt 2
Isofir
Officer
Sergeant of the Guard

1. Isosceles Guard Main
2. Isobad Captain Alt
3. Isofir Hunter Alt
4. Isokuhl RK Alt (could be Isoshort Burggy, we'll see when I get to that point)
Brumnly
Master Guardsman

Please do not post your responses here, email them to Cabre or Brum, thats the only way you'll get added to the list, ty
In fact, i ask that you delete your post's.

Happy

Andismak
Leader
High Warden

Sorry Brum i will lock the topic so no-one else can post and i will write the details down and send them to you in game. The confusion was i guess where it said " Please list your characters and forward them ........".

Reminder to self please read all the sentence. .
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Raid Info All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: