View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aluncard
Footman

re: Guess I was partially right ;P T2 Saruman Challenge

No toon is allowed to die, to complete the T2 Saruman Challenge, so we must try our best not to die on T1, if we are dying on T1, there is no way we r not going to die on T2. Please refer to this for more info. This is from the Devs http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?437581-1st-Age-DPS-and-Worn-Symbol-of-the-Elder-King/page2
Isofir
Officer
Sergeant of the Guard

This is why we keep running T1 til we got it down pat. No one intends to die in a raid. Inexperience with the raid and lack of proper gear are the 2 main causes of dying. Experience can only come from doing it. Lack of gear because of lack of help getting the gear is something EVERYONE can remedy. If you have done nothing to help get gear for the other raiders, then you are part of the problem, and have no right to complain. This means doing things like running foundry and 3 mans with less experienced kinnies, even though you have been a gazillion times and really need nothing from it.

I can honestly say, there is not one single person in this kin with whom I would not group.
Aluncard
Footman

re: re: Guess I was partially right ;P T2 Saruman Challenge

I dunno why you bring this up Iso, but I already said I am in a different timezone, and I have grouped with many in my timezone within KIN, but most of the time is 3 mans, rarely 6 mans coz there r seldom enuff to run 6 mans. And I normally on for at most 3 hrs on week days, I normally come online ard 2030 - 2100 depending on my work. And stay ard until 2300. And I am sure you know that the number of ppl in KIN during my timezone is pathetic, I am not complaining but it is a fact (I stayed with this KIN, becoz of the friends I made ovr the 4 yrs in LOTRO). And I have been grping less becoz I am working on my cappy, no exceptions except if ppl request for it (so I will not respond to "5/6 Foundry T2 run, need 1 more", but will respond to "Alun/Viel come help us in foundry T2 run"), so I hope the "you are part of the problem" is not referring to me, coz I will be pissed if you are. I hate ppl without facts and shooting their mouths off. I am all facts based. No facts dun talk to me pls. And I have like 1.2k seals and 12k medals after all my 3 toons are geared but remember I am from a diff timezone and that is quite an achievement for me. Where do you think I got those from if I did not grp with ppl? I can tell you frankly, I run 3 times more 3 mans than the 6 mans. Foundry maybe 30 times max coz hard to get 6.
And if the ppl wan gear, they jolly well open their mouths and ask, I dun hv the time to inspect everyone who comes online. And I always ask people when I want to run 3 mans, I open my mouth when I need help, I dun wait for help to come. Also I PUG when I see skraids (before I was working on my cappy), easy to get marks, medals and seals. SKraids r a joke now, those offensive ones.
Help only comes to those who ask, not those who wait around. And to me, more seals, medals and marks are always gd, so I will not turn down a run unless I am focused on something. I am a software engineer and I dun like to be disturbed when I am focused on a particular thing (of course, there are exceptions). The same thing applies when I am doing my job.
If you still think what you think, then we shall agree to disagree and move on, my ideals still stand and I am not going to waste anymore of my time to defend it. And Turbine has changed the game mechanics ever since they started gear gating, remember radiance? I was so pissed and left LOTRO until they decided to remove it.
One last thing, if you read my other post carefully, I said I will run with new ppl who are geared properly for the raid, so please do not put words into my mouth. And that post applies to raids only so please do not make your assumptions or misinterpret my post.
Thank you.
Isofir
Officer
Sergeant of the Guard

Sorry Alun. I know it reads that way but it wasnt supposed to be aimed at you, and I had even intended it to be negative. I meant it for all the well geared kinnies to help out the lesser geared ones. I need to stop posting before my first coffee of the day.

My appologies.
Aluncard
Footman

re: re: Guess I was partially right ;P T2 Saruman Challenge

Heehee no worries, Iso, thats why I asked for your confirmation. I do not assume things, bad for health if you get what I mean. Happy Sometimes I do that too. So all is well.
And again, I will run instances more frequently after my cappy has all his traits to 14. So if anyone wants to run 3 man, I can run it with you, open your mouth and ask please. My cappy can try to tank T1, T2 need a real tank, .
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Raid Info All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: