View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isofir
Officer
Sergeant of the Guard

re: Newbie Burg

I may be posting more questions here, as I have never had any idea about Burg skills. Now that I am coming up (lvl 45 as of this post), its time I learned. Been bugging Driz with alot of questions, and he's been great. This time I'll post it to the boards.

What is the diff between + and - Stealth Level found on some gear and skills? How does the stealth rating work?
Chas101
Footman

re: Newbie Burg

Well as far as I know your current level = your stealth level. Also, your level = your frontal stealth detection level. I don't know the stealth detection reduction for the rear arc, but it is pretty significant. As you said, there are items/skills in game that raise and lower your stealth level. There are also items/skills that raise stealth detection.

Whether you're spotted or not breaks down to your stealth level (after bonuses/reductions) checking against something's stealth detection level. Also factored in are distance and what direction they're facing. The greater the disparity in your favor, the closer you can get w/o being seen.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Burglar All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: