View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThornShadowMinstrel
Freeperson

re: Tips to tweak your Champion from Theodwin - Dec 2010

Bolten is Theodwin’s toon – (Theodwin was Vilya’s servers best Guardian) who has a champion … these are his tips for Champs … Dec 2010 << when I was doing research on how to improve my Champion.

I thought this would be a great place to save it - and possibly might be outdated information but until someone else comes up with a CHAMPION MASTER CLASS ... better than nothing.

I do have his permission to put it up but I must admit.. I should have done it sooner * grins * ...

warm regards, Thornie

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bolthen tells you, 'so to sum up, build is looking really good: however quick changes will include putting on melee crit off hand and changing up cloak'

Bolthen tells you, 'i would say determination, can make up for lost agil with 1 or 2 agility tomes, you want to be at around 3.5k-4k melee crit and might agil vit at 600 with 6k+

Bolthen tells you, 'you want 12+% melee crit unbuffed'

Bolthen tells you, 'but the ones always to have: swift to anger, blood-lust, deadly strikes, vicious strikes/flurry of blows for beserker'

Bolthen tells you, 'for deadly storm (aoe): eyes of the storm MUST HAVE, fervent rage must have'

Bolthen tells you, 'personally i duel wielded for a long time and i would say try out stalwart blade, and try and cut down on swift stroke and opt for bladewell instead while duel wielding, SS is low dps and only 1 target and high power cost, blade wall traited for fervour pip on crit is amazing for aoe situations and better power management''

Bolthen tells you, 'yup can stay with those if you wanna get rid of the block for more morale could go for [Angechor - neut malladhrim] cheap and nasty but get the job done'
Bolthen tells you, 'but in the end you will want this: 3.5k+ melee crit, 6k+ morale, 4k incoming healing, at least 8%+ melee defence (get innoscence)and stats around 600 might agil vit'

Bolthen tells you, 'long term: finding better bracelets and replacing your stat settings with melee crit ones'

Bolthen tellsyou, 'i thing that differenciates a good player from an excellent player is someone who knows to go after good dps legacies rather then filling up your weapon and rune with stats'

Bolthen tells you, 'alot of people in the moors go for 5 beserker so they can shake off stuns and CC and do more dmg in CBR (continuous blood rage) so they get more points and in turn higher rank'

Bolthen tells you, 'also once you replace your crafted relic on your rune will also decrease your might by 20 which will bring down towards 600'
Bolthen tells you, 'then -30might from your settings will bring it to 600'

Bolthen tells you, 'its up to you what you wanna replace innocence with, but i would say, justice or determination, try and factor in some stat tomes into your build as well when tweeking with it since you will eventually get some'
Bolthen tells you, 'so if you got agil 1 and 2 would make up for the lost 30agil from determination'

Bolthen tells you, 'with legacies you know what to do: crit, aoe, wild attack, then your choice of brutal or remorseless. after that battle frenzy CD is very nice'

Bolthen tells you, 'in terms of rune: strikes and blade line power costs, swift strike power, stun duration, bracing heal'

Bolthen tells you, 'just remember one thing, all the things ive said are really nit picky and in this game your build on champ would be better then 80-90% of champs, but if you wanna be the best and be at the top 1% these are the changes you would make'
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Champion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: