View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geldarion
Geldarion
Guardsman

re: Good job on Draigoch: A few things

Hello all,

Great job on Draigoch, we did really well. We got to the 3rd phase, should be able to get it down.

According to this walkthrough,

http://tmokin.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7532169&gid=0

the part we died on, beginning of 3rd phase, was when the dragon would fly up and spew fire. It turns out that if the tank can stay there and run behind the dragon when he takes off, he can avoid the damage.

I'm thinking that the healers can keep the tank alive from the paws, and we can take the paws down one at a time. I bet the paws were still doing distributed damage, so a tightly coordinated group will be best. We were not tight, and that was the problem (I was admittedly part of the problem, running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to heal and rez as much as possible, to no avail).

The last thing that is interesting to note. After we get the dragon down, he goes into a dying monologue, and that is our cue to get out of the middle and onto the bottom of the ring again or we die.

Looking forward to next week. Thanks all!

Geldarion/Ardaheru

Thanks Geld it was a good job by all and especially Mr El our navigator. Geez i would just be running around in circles in there. Please dont ever leave me alone in there .

Thanks also for the walk through link i will look at it.
Geldarion
Geldarion
Guardsman

For the raid tomorrow, I thought I would show everyone this guide on TenTonHammer. Really detailed, excellently written. Full of spoilers, but oh well Happy

http://www.tentonhammer.com/lotro/guides/misc/draigoch

Cheers,
Geldarion/Ardaheru

Jump to: