View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brumnly
Master Guardsman

re: Champion Master Class's

Hi,
I will be sending out a email soon offering to help anyone that has champs and has ?'s on virtue's , skill's, traits and stuff like that.

Please feel free to post here too if you have ?'s.

I have been playing Brum from the start, he is my main and still my favorite class and i have 6 65's.

So gimme a yell .

Happy

Geibane

re: Champion? I thought you were a Guardian??

The way you act on vent, I thought you were the tank, . Anyway, on lv41 champ now and got ROI Legendary edition with most of the lands in it except Angmarr and purchased evendim and north downs a while back. I guess I am ready for legendary skills now from that book that gimli gives you. Any feedback on that would be great. Also, spend most of my time in fervour mode and take the beatings but what is your strategy for the elite mobs? Ardour?
Brumnly
Master Guardsman

re: Champion Master Class's

Thats funny, i act like a tank, .
1. Any feedback on that would be great.

Not sur what ur looking for here, items u need ?, where to get them ?, or just if u should bother, so first of all , should u bother ?, most definatly, get all ur legendary's and really concentrate on all ur class deeds, even if it might be somethin not used much , cause there may be a time when u will need it and u'll be like oh crap,

2. Also, spend most of my time in fervour mode and take the beatings but what is your strategy for the elite mobs? Ardour?

Some champs run around in ardour, i seldom do, only if its a big fight and the healer mentions there having trouble healing me, then i'll switch to that or CB, however, i just recently read that they may be removing the incoming healing penalty in fervour come isen Happy, if the do, u'll never see me out of fervour unless tanking ( glory ) or CB which they are also redoing. read >> http://www.lotro.com/gameinfo/devdiaries/1379-rise-of-isengard-champion-developer-diary-

As far as elites, that depends on the elite, if ur 35 and taking on a 35 elite, good luck, some can be very hard, its not so much u damaging them as it is the damage they put out, i seldome mess with any elite that isn't at least 3 or 4 lvl's below me solo. If u see its a master elite, RUN,

But on rare occasions i do try to take 1 on, i go CB to start,then back into fervour for damage, and if i'm taking alot, glory next. make sure all ur oh crap skills are cooled down , use ur bleeds, and time ur morale pots, use 1 soon so it maybe cooled down at end.

Hope this helps Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Champion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: