View previous topic :: View next topic  
Puddles404
Esquire

re: LI's and legacies

Because i trust you people more than the random mooks on the LoTRO forums, what are the legacies that i should be looking for on Weapons/Books for Healing/WS, and should i even be on the lookout for WS legacies?

From what my common sense tells me, Healing/Motiviation skills+%, HealingPowerCost-% and HealingThreat-% are good ones to have on your book. In regards to weapons legacies, i have no idea what to look for.

Hey Bori i can tell you the ones i went for but really you are on the right track.

Book : Major : Healing & Motivation Skills, Healing Skills Power Cost, Bolster Courage, Inspire Fellows, Raise the Spirit.

Book : Minor : Chord of Salvation Cool Down

Weapon : Major : Triumphant Spirit, Threat from healing, Rally Cool Down, Soliloquy Pulses, Piercing Cry

Weapon : Minor : i would put on extra Fate, Will, Vitality depending on what you want or need.

I am sorting a dps book and weapon now Bori so i will fill that paert in soon. Hope this help at least with the healing side.
Puddles404
Esquire

So the book legacies really are just the Healing Skills eh? Seems like such a horribly unenlightening selection though.

Didnt realise the HealingThreat-% legacy was on the weapons though.

Jump to: