View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

re: What we do for OD.

Just thought i would start an OD post for the Mini how we trait for OD, what skills are best to use.

I would love to hear and learn from other mini's and how they play their Mini in OD.
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

re: What we do for OD.

Just what I do for disease wing. Happy to hear what others do i can change if needed.

I find OD a power drain so the first thing i do is to make sure I have decent power to pull from which is plenty of power and a decent icpr.

I try to get my power around 6k and my icpr at about 1000/1100. I have to take plenty of pots during the fight if I have no LM or burg but I plan when to take them so I dont run out at the important times ie when we have the 4 bog lurkers on us all.

When we first run in I stand on the island and the first skill I do is Cry of the Chorus (this opens all my skills) Ballad of War (10% mellee damage skills), Tale of Composure ( plus 5% ranged damage), Anthem of the free peoples (adds morale regen to the group), Inspire Fellows now for -1% damge to the group, then I do piercing cry, Ballad of Resonance T1 (damage buffs), Ballad of Swiftness T2 (increase attack speed), Ballad of Balance T2 ( Evade ), Inspire Fellows again, Ballad of War and tale of composure if I can fit them in.

I then look at my guard and make sure his/her morale is topped up before he runs and get the bog lurkers. heal the group ( if i have time i will drop Hopeful Heart (HH) here but usually save it for the 4 bog lurkers because I need so much more healing there). I use Bolster Courage on the guard here and Raise the spirit on anyone else I may need to I swap this around when need sometimes our hunter may need the bigger heal.

Back on the tree gain I heal mostly but try and get in my tiers so Ballad of War and Tale of Composure can get up. When the tree starts yelling for its bog lurkers I get HH down then get Fellowsps Heart (FH) off to keep the group going especially the guard. Then I just heal as much as I can using bolster and Raising and Inspire I usually use Triumpant here as well while we are settling. Then its healing my butt off til we get the lurkers all down kill the tree and yay get a first ager .

In the last phase i am usually just healing continually get the occasional hit off on the tree because we have only got to this stage once ( and to be honest i cant remember what i did here) i have no routine but in the next feww weeks i will update this.

Until i have done something a lot I just do and dont remember too much so please correct me if you see something inaccurate.

Thanks guys Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Minstrel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: