View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malandan
Valandan
Master Guardsman

re: Raider Experience Improvement Program, lol, good title huh?

Please post your experiences with Raider Signup here.
Questions, Comments, Frustrations, Happiness, Sarcasm, Banter, Flames, etc... are all welcomed in this thread!
Blincoveni
Footman

Okay, sorry to have to ask . . what is Raider signup?

Master Guardsman

Blincoveni wrote:
Okay, sorry to have to ask . . what is Raider signup?

Technically it is a calendar with a built-in sign up system for raids and events. You can enter your toons for inclusion in the event.

Click on the Calendar link in the bar above (next to the Gallery link) and look for the date I mentioned, click it and it should enter you into a listing of events for that day. That is as much as I am going to help at this point, we want to hear from you whether it was easy, a pain in the tush, whatever you wish to share about the experience.
Isofir
Officer
Sergeant of the Guard

I clicked on Rapid Raid and saw the Raid listed there. Took me to the same as going thru calendar...6 of 1, 1/2 dozen of the other i guess
Jasmijn01

There is a guide on how to use the calender in the member's section. Please also take a look at that.
Malandan
Valandan
Master Guardsman

Ok, after having the raider available for a bit now we have learned many are having no trouble registering and loggin in. However quite a few are missing the fact that they need to add their toons to the database.

To do this simply go to the drop down menus at the top of the calendar page, select "Create" then from the available list select "Character". This will bring up a page where you may enter your Characters name/level/race/class/gender/guild(Kin). Those 6 items are mandatory, the rest of the info is unimportant and may be left blank if you wish.

There are at least 20 people who have signed up and so far have entered no Characters into their account. In order to use the Raider to sign up for raids, you must have characters to sign up for raids with....Two of these are officers! hint...

Ulborn

From all the posts that I have read isn't there supposed to be a signup for BG HM on sat nights. I have never seen said signup. Is this still an invitation only thing?

the sat HM run is invite only, so for the time being there will be no signups, but i do understand that at some point their will be, but when we do not know.

Malandan, one small thing that sould be changed currently is all signups on the raider sould be done as available (confirmed sould not even be an option if possible. the raid leader then can confirm the signups after seeing who is signed up, taking into account who didn't get in last week, if the player is equipped well enough for given task, and position on the ladder. ie the goal and plan is HM kills each run, so if we have 3 tanks and 1 only has 130 rad, and not as well geared, they are likely not the one going and that person might sign up as confirmed and then become upset they are removed from confirmed or dont go when they signed up as confirmed. same can go for other roles (ie hunters sign up confirmed but we had 2 who signed up and didnt get in last week so they get 1st choice and the confirmed hunter might not get to go)

Jump to: