View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drizzle
GlobalRemedy
Sergeant of the Guard

re: BG/EM LI's 101 for mini's

BG even easy mode is the top tier raid in the game atm, and so should be treated as such. If your mini doesnt have healing/motivation healing and bolster courage on his level 65 book and truimphant spirit + rally cd on his any level wep (at tier 7+ for all but rally cd) then you are under-geared and cannot possibly hope to generate the raw healing nessisary to even have a chance in there EVEN EASY MODE. You should have an outgoing healing output in the 4500-5500 range buffed. A 65 3rd-age beats a 60 2nd-age everytime, can check the math yourself if you like but its true.

Certainly not trying to call ppl out just trying to increase the chances of success.
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

i will check out my build, Andaral, and let you know what i am at. Also Sad and Tayzar are great healing mini's and have run bg HM and are really useful to ask will post tomorrow.
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

Ok Drizzle just thought i would help out and give away some of my stats (which are no where near the best in the game but they are ok ).

The virtues i run with in BG are Justice, Loyalty, Honesty, Idealism, and Valour they are all 10's.

I can max out will and fate if i need to, with jewellery, and run with Vitality just over 500. Everybody needs to remember you need to be able to heal but you also need to stay alive so Vitality is also important.

I run Watcher of the Resolve and my class traits are Life Singer, Silver Tongue, Focused Performance, Graceful Demeanour and Power of Song. I have also added Enduring Morale (Warrior Skald) and Battle Hymn (Protector of Song).

My legendary traits are Rally, Fellowships Heart and Legendary Spirit.

Unbuffed my morale is 5206 and power is 4924.

My out going healing unbuffed is over 6000 and tactical Crit unbuffed is 3222. Also unbuffed my in combat power regen is around 1300/1400 depending on what i am wearing.

All of these stats increase with cappy buffs.

I still need to work on settings a bit which will increase my Vitality a little more.

This is how i run for BG HM and i need to use all of my skills sometimes (like when my fellow healer decides to go into war speech (Sad)). I feel sometimes like i need more healing and Crit so any advice will be appreciated.
Tayzar
Esquire

Justice, Loyalty, Empathy, Wisdom, and Valour are the traits I run, and if you ask Andi herself it works great for me. I hace a little different of setup than andi.

Of coarse I run Watcher of Resolve during raids, with a couple extra bonuses in there and I will explain why I use them.

Class traits are as follows: Focused Performance for quicker inductions, life singer -10% healing powe cost, Power of Song for the added power Happy, Subtle Movements to draw less aggro, Graceful demeanour so when yoou ress they ress with more morale and power to get into the fight quick
Extra Class traits: Enduring Morale for the extra morale and unrelenting so if I get in trouble I can yell and have a good chance at stunning someone.

You can use different traits to your liking, but must have watcher of resolve up.

For Legendary I use: Rally, Fellowships heart, and legendary spirit.

If you do Easy Mode 120 rad is very easy to get with the DN gear and helps a lot with a 5 piece bonus because you get a decrease in healing power costs.

As for stats: (this is with our own buffs on which we use all the time anyway stats here are with the fate and will buff) I sit at 546 unbuffed vitality, will and fate sit at 600 unbuffed so that I get the cappy bonus to 650. Morale and power unbuffed is 5017/5524 ICPR is 1409 and my crit is 3522 unbuffed and Outgoing healing unbuffed is 6150

As you can see by Andi's and my stats we developed our character differently, but we work well together. You MUST MUST MUST get your healing up and your power costs low to be very viable in a group.

If you have any questions in the minstrel department, ask here and we will help Happy
Andismak
Leader
High Warden

Tay we must get together i would love to know how you've got your tac crit up so high i really need to increase mine a bit more.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Minstrel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: