View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kogadan

re: Question related to BG runs

So it appears that the BG HM run communication in terms of when we will find out who is going in a given week is still an issue, would be great to get this setup with something more set in stone on when invites go out or just a general post with the list say by thursdays so people know...

But the more relevant question is what are we doing with the BG EM run? it is clear after this past week that sundays are really not a night to run that raid for SC, we do not have enough people really to run it consistently on sundays, and it does not fit well enough into most peoples schedules to do more then just durchest if we do go. For this reason last week Malandan said it was the last sunday BG run as he cant lead it on sundays due to time and also lack of intrest on sundays also. Malandan and most in the group felt it sould be moved to friday nigts, but i have hurd that TG said no to this due to DN.

If the kins goal is realy to be doing BG HM with more then the small subset of the kin who are currently running BG HM, we need to have a BG em run to be teaching the newer raiders the run and get them up to par with what they need to be doing (how they play their class in BG, and ensuring their gear is on par with what will be needed in HM). right now we do not have enough people to make this run go side by side with the HM group with the way the HM group is being picked since different members of the HM have been needed to fill out the EM raid each week so far, but this sould be the aim for a month or so down the road.

What I think would be best atm would be to run BG EM friday night along side of DN for a few weeks as we build up a few of the newer raiders who are ready for BG and get that group going and see how everything works out. If we find BG and DN do not mix on the same night then we can decide what run sould be moved and to when it sould be moved.

What do you all think?

and can we get some feed back from officers on if there is even any disscusion about this since we have been told no more sunday BG.

I already told Mal he could move it to the DN day. I told him that the day I asked him to lead the run and he said sundays was hard for him.

Kogadan

TG thanks for the response, once again there has been more miscommunication between between everyone as last sunday Mal seemed to have the feeling it could not be done on friday. Making this change will fit the scheduals of many people who want to go to BG but have not been included in HM yet.

Malandan I'm guessing there will be no run this weekend as nothing has been planned yet, but will we be starting easy mode runs on Fridays next week (ie on the 4th)?

Fridays will work for me tell end of Feb first of march then work will pick up and can't be sure I will be home friday nights to sign up but guess I would hope that I'm part of HM At that time
Malandan
Valandan
Master Guardsman

I am still teaching a training class tomorrow (Saturday). It's the last day thank goodness. It is a very brain draining thing to do not to mention the patience required to train people with almost zero experience. My daughters birthday is tomorrow, I took her out last weekend because of this weeks schedule but I will still not be on till later tomorrow.

I don't remember it being mentioned that friday night is ok, but that isnt surprising considering the amount of things on my mind lately. Also please bear in mind I may need to move by Feb 15 if I can't come to an agreement with the owners of the house I am renting on a 2 yr lease...

Things should normalize soon after.
Tankgirl TG
Officer
Esquire

Sorry Mal for putting all this extra stress on top.

Narnian

Glad that we can do it on Friday.

Jump to: