View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mad Sniffle
Esquire

re: The Preference system

Hey Guys

New sytem is coming into play with next week's BG HM run, which myself and TG are calling 'The Preference System'. It is to do with handing out of armour and jewellery within the way that Turbine has decided to design the instance.

As we all know, you cannot swap out to alts for loot in BG, otherwise your name is completely removed from the master looter's list for all toons.

To this point, The Preference System means that the top 5 people on the BG HM ladder, will be asked what character they would like to bring to the raid, as they will most likely be getting a piece of Armour or jewellery, and they will want it on a certain character. We will then work these 5 people to build the raid mix, which is good because the group that we took last week are very flexible with in alts etc.

However, there may be a point where there are, for example, 2 people in the top 5 that both want to collect pieces on hunters, this would mean that we wouldnt have room for such a thing as a champ for example as both dps spots are already taken.

Because of this, you may have to sit out a week, unless you bring an alt in that can fit the group makeup.

If you have any questions or ideas for the system, please send me a tell in game, or contact me on the fourms. the BG HM is still a working progress and we want everyone to get the best out of it.

Thanks!

Sniffle

Last edited by Mad Sniffle on 2011/01/19 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jasmijn01

Sniff, do realize that only certain people are allowed to post here, it might be only raidleaders or only officers that have permission to post in these forums, you might want to move this topic if you want people to be able to reply here.
Mad Sniffle
Esquire

Ah, thank you Snoopy, I wasn't sure of the allowances but i took the assumption that anyone could post, ill fix that up.
eccole
OldDolman
Esquire

TG asked me to make these ladder forums read only except to the raid leaders and a few others. I can move your thread to where ever you want it to be, Just let me know

Jump to: