View previous topic :: View next topic  
Narnian

re: Ladder Week threads

What is the story on these? Are these the designated raiders for that week? or is it a record of those who were chosen to go or what?

Master Guardsman

re: Re: Ladder Week threads

Narnian wrote:
What is the story on these? Are these the designated raiders for that week? or is it a record of those who were chosen to go or what?

That is the current ladder standings as of this past weekends raids, so going into next weekend, everyone knows where they stand...
Narnian

OK I'm not at all sure what that means. Standings how? DKP? or what?

Does it have an effect on who is chosen for next week's HM run? In fact, what are the criteria for being chosen to go on a HM run?

Master Guardsman

Narnian wrote:

Does it have an effect on who is chosen for next week's HM run? In fact, what are the criteria for being chosen to go on a HM run?

The kin voted on the ladder system via in-game mail back before the holidays, so no dkp systems. We are using the ladder. You will be added to each ladder after your first boss kill in each one of the raids.

HM BG is invite only right now as those people are working on getting it down to teach it to everyone. Easy mode BG is being run on Sunday nights right now but may switch to Friday at some point. It is still under advisement. I have not seen the criteria posted for HM BG yet but I'm sure it will once the best case scenarios are determined.

HM attendees may be chosen from EM participants as time goes on.
Kogadan

Valandan wrote:
Narnian wrote:

The kin voted on the ladder system via in-game mail back before the holidays, so no dkp systems. We are using the ladder. You will be added to each ladder after your first boss kill in each one of the raids.

HM BG is invite only right now as those people are working on getting it down to teach it to everyone. Easy mode BG is being run on Sunday nights right now but may switch to Friday at some point. It is still under advisement. I have not seen the criteria posted for HM BG yet but I'm sure it will once the best case scenarios are determined.

HM attendees may be chosen from EM participants as time goes on.

As malandan said the ladder is just a list for loot. iff you do not understand what a ladder loot system is, or how it works we have about 10 pages of discussion about this here ( http://southerncrossvilya.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5882470&raid_pool=181151&gid=172824 ) [page 5 has some good diagrams about how they work with examples]

In terms of the HM runs, as far as i know right now we basically have a set group that will not change much (mainly if someone is unable to make a run) that will stay the same till we have the HM stratagies worked out, and essentially have HM durchest and twins on farm. at this point others will start getting brought in to learn HM for boss 1 and 2 and the main group starts working down the Lt.

as far as i know, HM runs will require all 10's for virtues, 150rad, specific trait lines for some classes, amongst other things that will likely include running the EM group so your familiar with the fights (EM kills), but once the HM group becomes a more open run the specific requirements will be posted by the raid leader.

so no HM for anyone but that group for a while then? I'm just wanting to be clear on this?

Honestly, I don't know. If you want full answers, ask Sniffle or TG, they are the only ones that know for sure.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Raid Info All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: