View previous topic :: View next topic  
Narnian

re: Captain trait and gear requirements for BG HM?

Would this be a good time for us Cappies to get together to determine what the 'must have' skills, traits and gear are for the new ladder?

It would be Narn try and catch sniff and have a chat he will be able to help you.
Isofir
Officer
Sergeant of the Guard

My 2 cents worth...

Trait HoH, 4 pieces of Hele set, other 2 pieces from anywhere as long as they are +25 rad. Wep leveled up (with telling mark I think), +10s in virtues. You cant really say which virtues as every cappy is different. It depends on your jewelry/armor mix. As long as virtues are maxed out, should be good to go.

Top end on buffs (esp crit) is good too
Kogadan

from talking to snoopy it sounds that only one of the cappys for BG is traiting HoH now, so it would be good to talk to sniff to find out how the other is going to be traited.

I think that, despite that new LoM line that is reportedly good for healing, there are too many skills we rely on in BG to leave HoH behind.

We need a good rez, we need Oathies, good strong Rallying Cries, and the rest of the raid has been planned out based on these skills.

We could also put together a list of recommended LI legacies as well.

Narn, what you forget is that you're not just a healing bot as a cappy. There's a good chance, a very good chance, that you will be asked to trait LoM, so you can help the group DPS more, which is extremely important in BG. With Durchest, he hits harder, the longer you take to get him down, so having one group with a cappy traited HoH to heal the group with tanks, and then one group with cappy traited LoM to dhave group wide To Arms and all that stuff, you will get Durchest down quicker. Same goes for all the others, DPS is very important in BG, a lot of the mechanichs in there are based around being able to get things down quick enough so that gloom doesn't start killing you. Oathies is a legendary trait, Rallying cry you can get on your weapon and the Rez is blood of numenor, which is LoM anyways, iirc. So keep it in the back of your mind, and if you haven't finished all these traits yet, start working on it.
Narnian

I'm more than willing to do that, it's only that we've never done it and some things that folks have been used to expecting from the captains won't be available. But whatever we need is fine with me.

he he fun in BG LOM pulls agro bad!! he he especially when stan uses his forced taunts!!!

Also might even be a good idea to level a 2nd age 65 1hander just to use for Durchest when/if required to stand with tanks as the use of a sheild greatly reduces the damage we take.

But to be honest

HANDS OF HEALING FOR THE WIN AND GIVE ME BACK MY HALBERD

Oh and a short note to add

CAPTAINS ARE THE BEST CLASS EVER WE DON'T REALLY NEED THE OTHER CLASSES 12 CAPPY TURTLE SUCESS BRING ON 12 CAPPY BG

Thank You all and remember I am not bias its the truth

TG

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Cross Forum Index -> Captain All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: